Saturday, January 16, 2010

how does it feels ?


Have you ever feel ?

have you ever feel the situation when you considering that you have many friends, but fact, you still alone ? have you ever have parents that seem care for you, but not at all? have your parents just more care to other kid than you? even the kid is in the sick condition or in health.

Idk. I do, maybe. and when I told this, no fucking one exactly understand and just giving me an old advice. Do I wrong when I just want people care?

A boyfriend, exactly I need, but seems can't easily find the right one. so who I should find?

friends?

friends, even bestfriends, they are not me. they don't really know well how I feel. just an advice and all the things fun and some sad stories they can handle me. but they can't really handle my loneliness.


Dear God..
be with me everytime please.........



No comments:

Post a Comment