Thursday, January 14, 2010

THE LADIES
I loove the ladies. so much. this photo taken when our promnight, where the last night we have fun and party with all our high school friends who present came. this is the complete the ladies, I had a great time with them all. I'll never let them go-with anything the reasons. we almost broken. the matter about me and one of the ladies. we fight just because of we like the same boy. but one day we realize that boys dont mean than our friendship. now the relationship between me and all the ladies is going well. we try to rekindle, build a trust each other. and i believe that i pure to them.

this picture was taken in the morning after promnight. yea :D I reaaally LOVE this pict. look like we so full of happiness here, and so we did. I'd tell the name. on the most left, she's named Alodia Amanda. she always cheering me up and always be the person who can think about "what if" questions. she thinks critically. loves draw, and think about filsafat. the next after alodia, there's Uswatun Khasanah and we usually called UUS. she likes taking pict and she's the most honest. even just go to club, she should say to her parents. so she rather didn't, lol. peace :)
next after uus, there's Rossy Apriany Kennedy, she has the same sad ending story like me. and boys, who ever close to her, mostly said she's unique, ya I think so :). after rossy, there's Dessy Pertiwi Sinambela, called Ecy. she is tough, has a good sense of humor, and brave for almost anyone. she almost never afraid of anyone, she never afraid even her foe is a fat woman, wonderwoman or anything. but she's afraid of her father. anything he said, she did. beside dessy's me :
)
beside me, on the most right, there's Early Carlia, she's nice, always listening on both parties whenever and whoever the problem is. she sometimes hardcore but sometimes goes back slow. she's my immagination friend. lol. she was my craziest chairmate. thanks for the silliest jokes and or the dumb act. she's my parter in crime, especially "in thinks" crime that over immagination, lol. there are two person who were not in this photo. but they are appear on the top pict, on promnight photo. they are Savira Crith and Adela Theda. they both nice also. Savira wore a lil hat and she sat between me and rossy. Adela theda wore a red dress and sat between rossy and dessy. In this photo, there's Savira on the most left. used black blouse.




They are all so INCREDIBLE


1 comment: