Sunday, January 17, 2010

Type



for me, kind of a misterious guy is cool. I like this kind of guy. seems rarest in the world. seems different.




you know what ?

maybe outside I am a type of a girl that won't care I have a boyfriend or not. but sometimes, I need someone to care, someone who really know me well. someone who always be there. someone who can appreciate all the way I am. so what Am I?
people say that Im picky of a guy. mother says too. I feel... I don't know why Im too picky to choose. I just want the best of my life, and its started from now. even I know im too young to thinking of.
I know I need.. I need their to make me safe. listening to all my daily, share, and commit life..

THE BIG ASKING is WHY IS SO HARD TO FIND THE MR. RIGHT?
WHERE do I find ?
WHEN do I find ?
WHAT IF I already found but I was thrown them away my life cause Im the type of doubtful, afraid of, he'd be not good.




.I miss the way I be in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment